What Hosts are saying

I see the link to "Create your custom link" on my host dashboard; however, the link doesn't appear to be live--it takes me to my listing page with no apparent places to create the URL link. Any advice? Latest reply by John1902
    Hi everyone! I’m brand new to Airbnb and I admit that I’m struggling a bit with properly listing our property. We have five bedrooms that have keyless locks and are private. Our current listing is for the entire house, but we just had an individual book a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    does anyone know if you can link the airbnb calendar to your ical? it would be so much easier if i could manage the reservation schedule with my daily life in one place! thanks! Latest reply by Ann72
    HiEveryone, this is probably an old question, but new to me.I have been a host in Glasgow for the past three years, and recently I discovered that :I can not find my listing on Airbnb search results!This never happened to me before. I tried using my wife... Latest reply by Vicky290
    I'm a little late to the party on learning more about Massachusetts short-term rental regulations. I'm a host in the Berkshires and hoping that Airbnb's liability insurance has us coverned for the new law requiring liability coverage. Also, is there a gov... Latest reply by Lisa987
    I am after some advice please since this is the first time we've had a negative experience with a guest. Our listing has consistently received 5 Star reviews since we started letting out our spare suite. Air BnB upgraded us to Plus status and I've been ma... Latest reply by Fabien150
    I’m supposed to stay at my Airbnb for a month and when I checked in I have let my host know that my boyfriend would be visiting me. She said that it was okay for him to have short visits and have him over for dinners. I needed to stay 2 more weeks an... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi, Hoping someone can help or has had a similar experience. My payouts have stopped for over a month now for no reason, I have contacted Airbnb 12 times since and have gotten nowhere they just say it is a technical issue. Has anyone had this issue befor... Latest reply by Alexandra589