calendar management

Answered!
Jenn3935
Level 1
Topsfield, MA

calendar management

does anyone know if you can link the airbnb calendar to your ical?  it would be so much easier if i could manage the reservation schedule with my daily life in one place!  

thanks!

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Jenn3935 Do you mean the Mac Calendar app?  If so, open Calendar on your Mac and go to File -> New Calendar Subscription.  Go back to Airbnb listing -> Availability, and scroll down to Sync Calendars.  Click on Export Calendar and copy the link.  Paste the calendar URL into the box in Calendar after choosing New Calendar Subscription.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Jenn3935 Do you mean the Mac Calendar app?  If so, open Calendar on your Mac and go to File -> New Calendar Subscription.  Go back to Airbnb listing -> Availability, and scroll down to Sync Calendars.  Click on Export Calendar and copy the link.  Paste the calendar URL into the box in Calendar after choosing New Calendar Subscription.

that is exactly what i needed!  thank you SO MUCH!!!!!  i so so appreciate it.  

Linda2623
Level 1
Haines City, FL

can I sync with Google calendar?

@Linda2623 Google calendar is really difficult to sync.  You can set it up with the URL you've gotten from Sync Calendars in the above instructions.  But if you make it private in Google Calendar (by adding it under "My Calendars"), it won't update dynamically.  The only way it will update is if you keep it public.  The details under each booking - everything from the full name of the guest to the amount paid - will therefore be available to anyone who cares to try to find it.