CAN NOT FIND MY LISTING

Si-Yuan0
Level 2
Peterhead, United Kingdom

CAN NOT FIND MY LISTING

Hi

Everyone, this is probably an old question, but  new to me.

I have been a host in Glasgow for the past three years, and recently I discovered that :

I can not find my listing on Airbnb search results!

This never happened to me before. I tried using my wife's pad and laptop and narrowed down the specifications as much closer to my property as possible, but it is not showing up at all! not for any available dates next few months or next year!

The 30 days view record of my property is zero, meaning it could have been unseen for a while

here is my property, https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/10768179, can anyone here see it in your search?

I recently have two reviews that give me very low scores on cleaningness, left me very frustrated, and lead me into arguing with one of the Polish guests who said my entire place is 1/5.

After two times of low score on cleaning work I got a warning message from Airbnb, could this be the reason that my property becomes invisible? could have Airbnb blacklisted me?

I have searched the community and so far found no similar exerience as mine, so please help. Thank you

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Si-Yuan0 

Your listing is in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=45750594&map_toggle=true

(maybe zoom in some more on the map when searching)

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Si-Yuan0
Level 2
Peterhead, United Kingdom

Hi

Emiel

Thanks for your help

I have tried to search all property in central Glasgow without a specific date, then mine and my neighbor's both shown up! and we are bookable, yes!

but, but, when I use my wife's laptop and try searching with dates, price range and features together in the first place, it is not coming out, same as my neighbor's. I know that as Airbnb shows 300 properties at most the same time, but I did try to zoom in and still can not see mine.

so frustration, so far I have no booking from Airbnb in Aug and Sept, I missed the gold mine of summer times!

again, Thank you so much

Your property showed up, but it will not allow me to book anything, it shows that it is fully booked.