What Hosts are saying

In July 2017 a group of people were arrested for drugs/prostitution in a Memphis (Cooper Young neighborhood) AirBnB rental. This incident was widely reported in the Memphis area. We are just getting our first AirBnb home up and running on the AirBnB pla... Latest reply by Edwin57
    As a host, I am 99.9% sure that my pricing was around a certain price for particular dates in December, however when a booking was made to those dates, the amount applied to the guest was significantly lower. The reason I think this was not my error is th... Latest reply by Iris105
    Hi Airbnb,I have just become a first time user of Airbnb and have booked a trip coming up soon.I was introduced by friend and we tried to use your "Introduce a friend to Airbnb and they’ll get $50 AUD towards their first trip. You’ll get $25 AUD in travel... Latest reply by Sam271
    Hello, I am new to Airbnb as a host, have used it as a traveller. I listed my appartment and room today, and if I look at the listing as a traveller one of my rooms has a "potential for noise" under special info. But I never ticked it or added it as I rem... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    • Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 19.02.09.png
    • Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 19.02.59.png
    I have a big problem with pricing system on airbnb. Please help me, I am really worried about it. I set fixed price being $29/1 night, turn off smart pricing and turn on Instant booking. I always believe in airbn calculating system so that i didn't check ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had a verified booking come in for a FIFO worker wanting to have a weekend away with his girlfriend. She disappeared and he had 2 other girls staying at the unit with many others using the intercom, some guy bashing on the front door at 4.15am. I chucke... Latest reply by Linda108
    Since January 2017 I try to resolve problem from last guest I had from Bilaruse . 2 ladies make gamage my new , never used towels what I bought in USA for $ 28 each.They make it women's menstruation blood stain on one , and another look like was black sh... Latest reply by Mike11
    My listing was for a private space which was my former dining room, I converted it to a small guest space. The only consistent concerns listed in my reviews are their space is small and they didn't like walking through my bedroom to get to the bathroom (... Latest reply by Edwin57