How to avoid hosting guests who will damage or run illegal activities in your AirBnB rental?

How to avoid hosting guests who will damage or run illegal activities in your AirBnB rental?

In July 2017 a group of people were arrested for drugs/prostitution in a Memphis (Cooper Young neighborhood) AirBnB rental.  This incident was widely reported in the Memphis area.  We are just getting our first AirBnb home up and running on the AirBnB platform - also in the Cooper Young area of Memphis.  Our neighbors are extremely alarmed that this is our plan for this home.

How can I assure my neighbors (and myself) that my AirBnB rental will not fall prey to the same disaster?  Was there something that the Memphis host neglected to do that would have prevented this from happening to them last July?

Thanks so much for any help/advice you can provide.

2 Replies 2
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

One is rules and welcome them in person to see who they are you can tell about a lot when you see a person pluse when they ask if there some one els that cheack the place then you know to keep an eye out

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

You get good and bad it come with the business  we just have to figure out the good and the bad