Fake profile drug dealer

Raquel158
Level 1
Perth, Australia

Fake profile drug dealer

I had a verified booking come in for a FIFO worker wanting to have a weekend away with his girlfriend. She disappeared and he had 2 other girls staying at the unit with many others using the intercom, some guy bashing on the front door at 4.15am. I chucked him out but I am concerned that these fake profile are being used for drug dealers to have a weekend in your home dealing and going undetected.

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Raquel158  I am not sure how to spot a fake profile, but I do know that I go through a certain amount of vetting of each booking guest.  I don't know what "FIFO" stands for and the relevance to the your experience.  However, in addition to the usual review process for these guests, if you have reason to believe that the profiles are not legitimate, you could flag them using the flag under the profile name.

What lead you to believe these guests were drug dealers and not just inconsiderate guests?  You could beef up your rules to include a quiet time and that only registered guests are allowed in the apartment.