Please help me pricing system on airbnb

Ngan6
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Please help me pricing system on airbnb

I have a big problem with pricing system on airbnb. Please help me, I am really worried about it.

I set fixed price being $29/1 night, turn off smart pricing and turn on Instant booking. I always believe in airbn calculating system so that i didn't check total price break out and accept guest's request. That's my big mistake. 

I got 3 bookings with price being lower ($14,67 ; $13,83; $17/night) too much than the price i set. Until now, when i sign out my account and find my listing as a guest, the price is still $18 (my setting price is $29/1 night). What should i do with 3 bookings and the price now?

Thank you so much.

I really need your help. 

Best regards,

Ngan

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ngan6

November 28 your price is 18$ and 29- 30 your prices are 22 $ then from december your prices are 30 $

you have also set weekly and monthly discounts

you can set your default base price and then you can override them for specific period or day-s . You have probably done that by mistake. Search in help section to learn how to set custom prices for specific days and change them for those 3 days in november 

Regarding existing reservations ...I would keep them and take it as learning curve. All other options would do to you more harm then good .

Hello thanks for your help. 

However, i just said that i havent set lowet price for specific period. And even i discount for weeks and months, the price on three bookings i mentioned before is lower that the price i expected.

@Ngan6 whoever set it, if it is wrong then you should set it again to the right price

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Ngan6,

If we can see your prices, then you can see them anyway.

I also wondered why @Thiên0 also seems have access to your pricing (as he posted here) ?

Best regards,

Emiel