details of listing and edit

Milena79
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

details of listing and edit

Hello,

I am new to Airbnb as a host, have used it as a traveller.

I listed my appartment and room today, and if I look at the listing as a traveller one of my rooms has a "potential for noise" under special info. But I never ticked it or added it as I remember it, if I did it was a misstake. But now I am trying to change it and I dont know where to remove it - i went through ALL details of the listing in edit mode and nothing... (see screen shots below)

Please help!

Best

Milena

On page:

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 19.02.09.png

And in EDIT: 

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 19.02.59.png

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

The "you must also acknowledge" choices are in Booking Settings, @Milena79. When you go to Manage Listing, you see Listing Details, Booking Settings, Pricing, etc. at the top of the page. Choose Booking Settings. Scroll down to House Rules and hit the Edit button. Scroll down past the smoking and parties to the Details Guests Must Know About Your Home section. That is where you find the Potential for Noise. 

thanks for such a quick reply

I did exactly that - see my screen shots in my first post - but mysteriously enough is its not there... so it appears in the view for a guest, bit I cannot edit it... I have 3 listings - appartment and 2 rooms. I checked them ALL. none of them has the noise checked...OR there is another place to do it and I cannot find it... 

Its so strange... 

Any other ideas?

Best

Milena

Actually I cannot even add or remove these settings at all...not add ot remove.  as you can see below - I can edit Additional rules but the Details the guest must know are not even displayed...

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 20.03.44.png

@Milena79   Try using a different browser, Firefox or Chrome, that might help.  Sometimes this site doesn't behave well with browsers other than those two.

Thanks, I am using chrome now, I'll try Firefox, but to me it semms either like I am missing the setting somewhere or a bug in the system. 

Since i am new to this and I the info of the place being noisy concerns me  and it seems like an issue on Airbnb system, where to I direct this quetion? Is there a support for the site  on technical matters?

Best

Milena

Twitter will be your best bet for reporting an issue, @Milena79. Send a direct message to AirbnbHelp. If you don't have Twitter, it is free and worth setting up just for this sort of thing. It seems to be Airbnb's preferred method of contact since the answers come quite quickly.