What Hosts are saying

I've call London, I've messaged 3 times and still received no answer in my occupancy tax. Airbnb is collecting occupancy tax from my guests however they are not remitting it to South Carolina as required. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Clare156
    I have been trying to making a booking. I started seeing this error "Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again." Does anyone can ...
    Hello, The Airbnb calendar show my property as always booked wheras it is not in my channel manager. But I tried to change that, I have an issue because the link "import my calendar" is not active (I cannot click on it) when I go to Availabilities / Sync... Latest reply by Sudha7
    Hallo,Does someone know if is possible to connect Airbnb to the Channel Manager and with the instant availability on line ? As there are no tracks on the portal, moreover there are no phone numbers, no emails, no forum, nothing to ask someone of Airbnb a... Latest reply by Sudha7
    Hello hosts! How do you handle reviews if you notice missing items/ supplies like towels? Do you mention it in the review? Isn't it violating rules that I blame anybody without having a proof? Can the guest do anything like sue me for the imputation? Latest reply by Helen3
    I need to file a complaint on a guest. I have A strict no smoking policy and my unit smells like cigarettes n marijuana. Please advise Latest reply by Emiel1
    If two persons (they're travel together) rent a shared room they pay for ich person or the two of them count as one? Latest reply by Débora43