What Hosts are saying

I had a visit that came in very early, and the same guess did not leave at the time that was at 11 am, hi only left because I went to the property tell him to leave because the other person was already entering the house and now I have a need to do revie... Latest reply by Patricia2079
    I just published my listing with Smart Pricing on. I had set my weekend price in the section "Extra Charges" from my computer browser, but my calendar didn't reflect that. Only when I went into the iOS app a couple hours later did I see a notification tha... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Fellow hosts,We are new to this and want to utilize Airbnb well and follow all compliance rules. We want to offer free stays to our friends and family, but also want them to book through Airbnb to allow for the automated check-in instructions, guidebook,... Latest reply by Emily487
    Здравствуйте, я хочу отменить сложенный день, и вы пытаетесь отменить? Latest reply by Tamu3
    I am a new host and I make it clear on my listing that I do not provide bedlinen (ie duvet covers, sheets & pillowcases) or towels. I provide mattress protectors, duvets and pillows. However, I have had two occasions now where guests have not brought th... Latest reply by Pamela-And-Jack0
    As you can list a car charging point as an ammenity why can't people search or filter listings on this? I can see filter options for irons and hangers but not charging points. Am I missing something? Latest reply by Daniel2947
    OK, I have tricky one. I had a booking for 1 guest, male, about 70. On booking, I sent my usual blurb about reading house rules blah blah and he replied that he was a host as well and therefore knew all about house rules (although, strangely, he had zero ... Latest reply by Kathleen125