Electric Car Charging

Daniel2947
Level 1
Goodwick, United Kingdom

Electric Car Charging

As you can list a car charging point as an ammenity why can't people search or filter listings on this? I can see filter options for irons and hangers but not charging points. Am I missing something?

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

There should be a filter for it, @Daniel2947 , and here is something to mention when you phone or write to suggest it: In August 2015, certain of us were approved to receive free Tesla chargers.

I could not accept, as upgrading my electrical service to allow for it would have cost over a thousand dollars. As my place is on a gravel road, and was three hours from the next charging station at that time, it was not an investment I was willing to make for a $50-a-night listing. 

But I loved the idea.

So if Airbnb was partnering with Tesla in 2015 to get chargers into qualifying listings, then surely there should be a filter for that amenity. 

Hope that helps with the argument. 

In the meantime, you might put "with car charging point" right in the title of the listing? 

Daniel2947
Level 1
Goodwick, United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply, I have sent a message. It would be a very useful feature for a lot of people.