What Hosts are saying

Hi, I use my account for business and pleasure. One of my friends recently accepted an invite to join Airbnb, resulting in me gaining £15 travel credit. I'm not trying to book somewhere for work and don't want to use my travel credit. Is there any way o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been hosting successfully for nearly two years with mostly great guests and a few very untidy ones. This case was different. Dorothy, her husband and her family of two adult children and a large hairy dog stayed in my beach-side home for 3 weeks be... Latest reply by Fiona374
    Intrusive autovcomplete bars access to the full database.I am attempting to search eperiences that contain the word "recording" and autocomplete populates the search with the particular details of a single location. I have tried everything.... adding lots... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a guest right now who is experiencing a power outage at my listing due to a storm. They notified me and I checked with the electric company and they are working on it. It’s been 10 hours since the outage and 5 hours since my guest notified me. They... Latest reply by Ben605
    I am new to this so I may just be missing how to do this---I have a reservation for 4 days, the guest contacted me asking if she arrived the night before could she stay. As it was not booked that night and I am just getting started I agreed and blocked t... Latest reply by Cathie19
    To secure a bigger discount for an extended stay, I booked a room for 29 days with a host in Houston who misrepresented the safety of the area and the proximity of their property from known landmarks that I was comfortable knowing were safe. I arrived wi... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi all Do you allow possible guests to view your place personally before the make desicions to commit to booking? I'm getting these request and feel it's not necessary since your profile give an idea what to expect. Please advise your take on this.. Latest reply by Gordon0