What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, my name is Aneta, and I am a host in Dublin- Ireland for over 2 years now. I am doing my Bachelor’s degree and one of the assignments includes a Research on a specific subject close to us. I have chosen: "Challenges and difficulties of being ...
    Hello, we are the owner of an apartment ZNAK PITANJA, Kralja Petra 8/16 in Belgrade and we are new in this, so we had a first guests these days, till 2.march to 3.march, but you sent us a e-mail about payout, but we don't know how to fix that problem bec... Latest reply by Ava30
    My boyfriend and I just had a horrible guest experience. He booked 8 days and 2 days in he messaged me asking for 4 days of it to be refunded because he had just gotten off work and needed to go to his wedding in Canada? I'm not sure how that creeps up on... Latest reply by Victoria329
    My first instant booking is from woman booking for herself & an additional guest tomorrow for 2 nights. The additional guest/friend will arrive a day before person doing booking. So I have no idea who the friend is and no verified ID for her. The person ... Latest reply by Ermine1
    Hello I had had guest last weekend and only just noticed they have damaged the freezer door. They have pulled and broken a second of wood off the door which could not be fixed and would need a new freeze door. I did not notice this at first and have alre... Latest reply by Daniel1598
    Buenos dias comunidad.Por favor alguien me puede ayudar ocn un correo o un numero de telefono donde me pueda contactar directamente con airbnb de la ciudad de miami. Muchas gracias por su ayuda. Good morning community.Can someone please help me with an em... Latest reply by Guillermo217
    I have been trying to send an inappropriate E mail to Air bnb from a customer to myself. As i am not too good with a computer i have asked 3 friends to do it for me and each time it has come back, each one was sent differently. They want a screenshot of i... Latest reply by Liz469
    Hi, team. How can I cancel reservation? I am a new user on airbnb. My cost for flat is 24$ a day, but system gave 7$ a day. When I was accepting, I did not nottice that. Latest reply by Quincy