Znak Pitanja

Marko130
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

Znak Pitanja

Hello, we are the owner of an apartment ZNAK PITANJA, Kralja Petra 8/16 in Belgrade and we are new in this, so we had a first guests these days, till 2.march to 3.march, but you sent us a e-mail about payout, but we don't know how to fix that problem  because we don't have an account. I know that you have some master card for collecting money, but we didn't get it. So, what we have to do to get that card 💳 . Please, send us your answers as soon as possible  because we will have a new guests very soon  

Thank you for time

Best regards  

Marko * and Milica **

*[Surnames hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Marko130 

Normally when you set up your profile and listing you need to set up your preferred payment method.

This article on Airbnb's Help Centre shows you how to set up your payment including credit card, bank account, paypal etc

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/topic/1056/adding-payout-info 

I would chose your payment method and follow the instructions to set it up on your profile

Sorry I don't understand your reference to Airbnb having a Masterdcard for collecting money.

Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

@Marko130 , it might be prudent to note that this is Community Center, a forum for Hosts and Guests. One is NOT addressing AirBnB management or Customer Service directly by posting here. The contact numbers are on the beginning page when one signs in. You can get some help/answers from experienced hosts.