What Hosts are saying

I have just received a review with the below comment on what I can do to improve...Breakfast: a bit too basic and dismissiveThe basic breakfast I serve is half a fresh pink grapefruit, a glass of fresh orange juice, an english muffin to be toasted with bu... Latest reply by Jean242
    Guest had booked way back in May. They are set to stay next Thursday, and they just canceled. I have a strick refund policy set (to protect my interest on these prime dates) so they get half their money back. They are requesting the rest of it. In thei... Latest reply by Lori83
    The guest built a fire in the fireplace and said that a log fell and hit the glass causing it to break. Should they be held responsible to fix the broken fireplace cover glass? Latest reply by Kimberly54
    What is your opinion of SuperHost classification and requirements?I personally don't think it is fair or really achievable. It is specifically for people who are running a bed/breakfast or hotel like revolving door, they should have a different classifica... Latest reply by James548
    • 06a872_d6b53b7d359c49cd839134e1166f1360-mv2.jpg
    Hi everyone, I am concerned that Airbnb passes on all bank charges to hosts when making payouts through wire transfer. In my last 2 payouts, there was Airbnb's bank ($26), the corressponding bank ($20), and my bank (~$13). In total, about $60. Question is... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    Hi everyone. Can somebody help me about travel credit? How does it work? For example: if i have a total travel credit of $ 100 and I'll book for $ 75. Will I have $ 25 for the next booking or not? Latest reply by Kiryl0
    I have a guest who booked a week before her arrival date. She now wanted to cancel (three days before arrival) because she did not read our listing properly and says she required in-suite internet. (our building is new and not wired yet) I remind her of ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0