What Hosts are saying

Hi, My house is not avaible and I don`t know how the airbnb send my agreement to one guset ,please delete my profile from hosting Latest reply by Lisa723
    Was looking through my payments earlier and noticed that I had a still pending one from just under a month ago. It was a couple who stayed 2 nights & booked on the morning that they arrived. When I contacted CS to find out what the issue was I was told th... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi! A photographer came and took some nice photo's a while ago, and took some nice photo's, I can't find them all now, are they still available?
    Hi, I offered late check out as a courtesy to my current guest (extra 3 hours). The guest decided to stay longer than that (6 - 7 more hours). In fact, she has not leave yet. My question is: I keep sending her messages regarding the check out, and Airbnb ... Latest reply by Victoria567
    I have just found out from a review that my guests are charged a £20 cleaning fee. Only thing is I haven’t set one so I’m confused. Could anyone help please? Thank you. Latest reply by Jane772