What Hosts are saying

Hi, The 3 per year cancelation free pealty is unclerar to me as a host.For example, If I receive and "instant book" request now in April for, lets say, Septemeber and I can see that the reservation is for 4 teenage men or 4 teenage women (where I would b... Latest reply by Eileen4
    The last couple of bookings/alterations with Airbnb have not updated in my other calendars. Airbnb calendar show the bookings, but it does not show up on my microsoft sycn calendars. Maybe just a hiccup, has anyone else had similar trouble?
    Hola, no soy residente de USA y tengo una casa que alquilo por períodos cortos.Mi ITIN number está en trámite.Puedo recibir ingresos a travez de AIRBN hasta que salga mi ITIN number?, o tengo que esperar que salga este número para recibir ingresos?.Gracia... Latest reply by Clare0
    I just noticed there new Home Types, like "Bed & Breakfast" and "Condominium," where I used to be an "Apartment." I am owner of my "condo" unit, but worried if I choose something so specific I could drop out of a search. I offer 3 rooms in my one condo ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I am hoping someone can help me with this... I had a guest book our cottage in Venice last night for next weekend. She then realzied that she had booked the wrong weekend... so she had to cancel it as my place is not available the following weekend. Alt... Latest reply by Mel8
    HiI have a booking for July 2017 and my host calenders do not go that far ahead. I've reviewed the posts on this topic and as a result checked my 'availability settings' . I have not set any limits on how far ahead guests can book. As the host my calen... Latest reply by Clare0