What Hosts are saying

Hi. I really do not know what to do. I added a new listing to my profile on friday night and then was asked to Email to security.check@aribnb.com to have my listing approved in order to go online. (This is a first, my other listings I never had to get pre...
    Hi all! I am a successful host and have been asked by another successful host in my area to manage his 2 listings. I've manged his listings short-term before while he was traveling, but for this summer we will try a 4 month block while I will take care of... Latest reply by Brittany1
    Can you please help me, why my apartment does not appear in search results? Thank you.
    Just had our second ever guests in a newly renovated apartment. Apart from a lot of trash they left marks from a pen on the wall.Any advise on how to resolve this with the guest, they were a couple with young children. Should I just accept this? Thanks Eu... Latest reply by Marisa21
    • IMG_1265.JPG
    Hello, All my minimum stays are for 2 nights, but the calendar is growing with single days (booking gap days) that no one can book because of the first condition.Does anyone knows how to change the minimum stay not in general the 2 nights but only for the...
    Hi - I've been an airbnb host for 4 years now and have had superhost status for a while. Due to circumstance change I'm now vacating my home and turning it into a permanent holiday rental, so same house, same location, same host - just listing the whole h... Latest reply by Clare0