Managing another host's listing

April3
Level 5
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Managing another host's listing

Hi all! 

I am a successful host and have been asked by another successful host in my area to manage his 2 listings. I've manged his listings short-term before while he was traveling, but for this summer we will try a 4 month block while I will take care of everything-communication, organizing with cleaners, guest problems, repairs as well as communicating with other vendors he works with. We would both like to maintain our seperate profiles, but I am mainly worried about how to send guest communications & booking requests to my phone. Has anyone had experience with this? i know that Airbnb has announced a new feature designed to help others manage another's listing, but so far it hasn't been unveiled.

Thanks! 

April

1 Reply 1
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@April3

Sounds like you will have to just sign into both accounts every day using the app on your phone. The only other thing I can think of is that you attach your email to the other host's account and sign up for all of the email notifications. That way you will receive an email when there is action on airbnb.