Been waiting for 4 days now for Airbnb to approve my new listing and they dont react to my messages

Stefan27
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Been waiting for 4 days now for Airbnb to approve my new listing and they dont react to my messages

Hi. I really do not know what to do. I added a new listing to my profile on friday night and then was asked to Email to security.check@aribnb.com to have my listing approved in order to go online. (This is a first, my other listings I never had to get pre-approved) Anyways, it has been now 5 days since I did that and despite of emailing them several times I have no received a reply. I also contacted the help center and they just ignore my messages. I feel really screwed over by them, I was hoping the listing could go online on the last weekend so people searching for a places during the weekend could book it. It is available from 1.5. and I already put it on gumtree now for half the price I could get here because I really do not know what to do. Is there a number where you can reach airbnb? Or an email address for emergencies where they guarantee you to reply within a few hours?

your advice would be appreciated,

thanks

Stef

0 Replies 0