What Hosts are saying

Me and my friends came to London and 1 hour before check in time our host said that the apartment we booked was no longer available and that he had "a far better apartment" for us. He was a bit aggressive with us and tried to make us accept it. We contac... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there, I have a question regarding co-host payout. I would like to have a co-host to handling my listing, he/she will also handle the cleaning part. What is the breakdown of the payout? Let say if the payout from Airbnb is $200, cleaning fee is $80 for... Latest reply by Helen3
    We had a guest who complained after her stay and wanted compensation because she could not read that we have 3 cottages on one lot. Airbnb has not helped us at all and they can see in the dashboard that she says this. She asked for compensation before lea... Latest reply by Stay-Together0
    My (very lovely) guest arrived last Thursday for a 3night stay. On Friday he needed to extend his stay to 6 nights (yay for me!). Money never showed up. I started calling late on Friday and again on Saturday. And Sunday Monday and now today Tuesday. Still... Latest reply by Inna22

Hi

Dear fellow hosts my name isDiane I don’t know where am going wrong I’ve been hosting since May on Airbnb and I have had only 3 bookings. I would be great full if you can help and how to find a reliable cleaner many thanks Latest reply by Diane675
    Help!! I have read all I can read and still doesn't seem to be very clear to me. I help a friend in renting out their properties where I live. I am not a company nor do I do this for a business. So I entered the listing as such. However, we wanted to add ... Latest reply by Marian181
    Hi therei am struggling to find the local network for Edinburgh so I am hoping people can either pick this message here or direct me to where I should post! Looking for a co host to communicate with cleaners and check in guests if required although we do ... Latest reply by Lisa-McKinney0
    So I just booked my family's Christmas vacation: we're staying at a farm in Wisconsin. I have three dogs, and we're staying for 3 nights (it's a bit of a road trip, and we will be staying at other places on the way there and back). I was a good guest and ... Latest reply by Lisa723