Hi

Hi

Dear fellow hosts 

my name isDiane  I don’t know where am going wrong I’ve been hosting since May on Airbnb and I have had only 3 bookings.

I would be great full if you can help and how to find a reliable cleaner 

many thanks 

4 Replies 4
Betsy16
Level 3
Sarasota, FL

Hi Diane, If you call churches, you may find an honest, great cleaner. We always have people calling our church for cleaners and we always pass the information on. 

Oh ok thank you so much x

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Diane675  I find your listing confusing. Do the guests have the whole house to themselves, or do you live there as well? It's listed as private rooms, but seems as if it's an entire house listing. If so, you need to present it as such. If you live there as well and the kitchen, living room, etc are shared, you need to make that clear.

I'd also suggest you beef up your photo gallery and remove redundant photos. Of only 9 photos, you have 2 identical ones of the bathroom and 2 almost identical kitchen shots. No photos of the living room at all. I would have a couple shots of each bedroom from different angles, a couple of the bathroom from different angles, or one that includes the entire bathroom, not just the shower stall, a couple of the kitchen from different angles, and the living room.

Also, you say you've hosted 3 stays, but none of your guests appear to have left reviews. That's unfortunate, as reviews help to get bookings. You should try to impress on guests that taking a few minutes to leave a review will be highly appreciated, especially as your listing is fairly new and your previous guests didn't bother.

Hi thank you for taking the  time to go through my listing and pointing out my mistakes,  It’s a five bedroom house, I let out 2 bedrooms and the kitchen a bathroom.

the other bedrooms are being decorated,  the kitchen is very big. No I don’t live in the property when I have guests.

I rent it out as a single booking so the guest have the entire place to themselves and his self check in.

the previous guests I had, I sent a message kindly asking for review I got nothing back.

one came back to me saying she tried to give me a review but can’t that something seems to be going wrong.

Many thanks