What Hosts are saying

Hola, tengo alojados una pareja en una hab durante todo octubre. Hoy (15 oct)me dicen k les han comunicado la muerte de un familiar cercano y se van de inmediato. Llamo a airbnb para saber cómo proceder y mi sorpresa es que me dicen que al ser caso de fue... Latest reply by Nani18
    Gudday! Looking for an insurance provider willing to provide STR coverage for Hosts like all of us. Been batting zero so far with all of the insurance companies we have contacted. Does anyone know of a provider that will offer this coverage? We are based ... Latest reply by Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0
    Hi everyone, This is the first time I've experienced a water outage in an Air BnB and I'm not sure what to do. It's obvious that it's due to the construction happening directly in front of our home but my host takes hours to respond to my air bnb messages... Latest reply by Helen3
    I recently have 1 star rating first time and now I'm feel so down. I have prepare to get low star rating, but once I get it, I could not get this out of my head. I'm looking suggestion from senior hosting or any one who have same low star experience.I hav... Latest reply by Pat347
    Can anyone advise me;I am planning to buy a few properties to rent via Airbnb.I will not be living there.Do I need to pay council tax on the properties? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. I offered to host evacuees from the Sylmar fire and was sent a couple who claimed to be evacuated. They are actually from Pomona 45 miles away from any fire, druggies and homeless but not because of fire. Airbnb will not tell me how they vett these f... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all, I am wondering if someone can help tell me how I can get in touch with someone other than a case manager? I stayed at an airbnb 2 weeks ago where the host had a sex party in the shared unit. People were going past my door, using the bathroom that... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello fellow hosts, I recently had a guest for 10 days stay at my property. We live in a very quite and nice neighborhood. Our guests informed us on their 9th day that they had been robbed. They had thought it had happened when they went to a rodeo but I ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Airbnb Hosts, I’m writing to find out if you have ever received such requests for the bookings and if you ever followed the link provided ?i suspect this is fraud message, just wanted to make sure I don’t miss anything.Thank you for the advice. regar... Latest reply by Sarah977