contacting airbnb above a case manager

contacting airbnb above a case manager

Hi all, 

I am wondering if someone can help tell me how I can get in touch with someone other than a case manager? I stayed at an airbnb 2 weeks ago where the host had a sex party in the shared unit.  People were going past my door, using the bathroom that I use and the party went from 10 PM to 6 AM (I could not fall asleep until after as it was very loud and vocal).  I also have a text message from the host owning up to doing it.  I wrote a review for the host and was very nice and just entirely truthful in it.  I mentioned the group sexual intercourse.  I feel an honest review is always necessary for future guests as I rely on honest reviews when I book somewhere as well.  The host reported my review and Airbnb immediately took it down saying it went against terms and conditions to mention sex.  I have been trying to deal with the case manager but he will not at all review the proof I have sent about the sex party or the kitchen that looks like it is out of the frat house, not to mention the cat poop on my bed.  It was truly a terrible environment.  I have tried to speak to Airbnb on the phone and in the messages I have been extremely detailed.  I feel as though they are not hearing my issue or doing anything to help me.  They seemingly don't care at all! They seem to not care about what this host did and they aren't even allowing me to modify the review to not use the word "sexual intercourse".  I shouldn't even have to as we are all adults on the site I would hope and again, it is just stating the facts of what happened during my stay.  At the very least, I just want to be able to share my review as I feel I deserve that after having gone through this inconvenience and really awkward situation. I am really upset that all the host had to do was write out and complain and the review was removed.  I have been complaining and providing evidence of what has happened and nothing is done for me seemingly.  The case managers do not seem to care at all and I know that I will get nowhere with them.  Can someone please tell me how I can get in touch with anyone higher up?

Thank you, 

Zach

5 Replies 5
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Tweet them, @Zach111. I understand this works well. 

tweet them, facebook them, shed as much light on this as you can. They should not be ignoring this. All guests should know about this. What if the next guest is a young woman ? I know I would be TERRIFIED if I  knew something like that was happening where I was staying and I would not feel safe. They claim to be a community based off TRUST but I have had my own experiences with AIRBNB and they are far from trust worthy . Spread this story all over the internet, someone will reach out to you! 

Also contact the BETTR BUSINESS BUREA all complaints are public 😉 

Nina595
Level 2
California, United States

Can someone please help me, a horrible case manager was handing a reservation i have and he made a horrible decision which will let me cancel all the reservations i have and stop hosting if i can’t speak to someone higher or authorized to change this decision 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What's your question @Nina595  and what situation occurred that you want to complain about?