What Hosts are saying

Was introduced to Airbnb hosting by a friend because they thought my loft is perfect for home-sharing concept. At first, there was the reluctancy to the idea of strangers in my home. Fast forward, months later, having hosted diverse guests in-town on work... Latest reply by O4
    Hi I’m new to hosting and I’m wondering why in September my place rented really well and I had great reviews and meeting guest experiences. But October and on I have had very little bookings and lots of views What can I do to boost my bookings ? Latest reply by Linda108
    We decided to put our home on airbnb as we're going away for a couple of months. We have someone who has made a reservation for 2 months. For short term rentals I obviously am always replenishing toilet paper, soap etc.....That's easy as I'm here to do ... Latest reply by Mike1034
    I'm really annoyed by the fact that users have the option to block my calendar without penalty. For example today I got a reservation request which I instantly accepted. Now I'm awaiting payment but also I didn't get a reply from the guest. So now I think... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everyone! So a lady came to my AIRBNB one hour prior to check in. At that moment I was not available -I was expecting her at check in time-. She wrote me a few messages and when I noticed I let her in -aprox 20 minutes after her arrival-. Now she is n... Latest reply by Ale113
    Hi I’ve been hosting stays in excess of 30 days, but there was a change in the HOA board and they began fining me for “short term/hotel/Airbnb” violations. I’ve tried to point out that 30 day stays are legal per the CC&R’s and rules and regulations, but ... Latest reply by Janet-and-Fred0
    I have 3 listings and 2 have really good 4.9 star reviews.I bought a new property and had a few teething problems and got some poor feedback. My status is now 4.1 star. All issues have been resolved but I haven't got many forward bookings.I have many book... Latest reply by Gordon0