What Hosts are saying

if AIRBNB takes the refund from my pocket it is giving me a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!MartaLevel 2inCiudad de la Costa, Uruguay if AIRBNB takes the refund from my pocket it is giving me a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!MartaLevel 2inCiudad de la Costa, Uruguayviernes I have r... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    1. on the pay information, Airbnb indicates that the payment should receive to my account with is direct deposit. My guest made the payment on Monday, June 20th and today is June 25th and I still do not see the payment in my account???? This website is... Latest reply by Melanie33
    I am a first time Host and I am booked for the next 2-3 weeks. I am currently hosting my first guest and it is going well. Please take a look at my listing and let me know what you think. I am eager to get some feedback. Thanks a bunch! https://www.airbnb... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hi, I am a new host, I just posted my first listing.Automatically, my listing was available for instant booking. Since I don't have much experience with Airbnb, I wasn't aware what that is. And one of the guests booked (and paid) my place, without contac... Latest reply by Andrea9
    HiI have been using AirBnB for three years and it has been a good experience. However this year I thought my earnings per week were a bit low. I checked my prices on the calendar and they were ok ( I travel a lot and don't have regular access to the site)... Latest reply by Sean35
    I am not able to understand the discrepany in my payment as per the attached screenshot Latest reply by Uma0
    if i do not review a guest can they still review me and it gets posted. tobe honest i have a lot to say about it as one of the women - not the woman who booked it i may add was Rotten ! it seems a shame to give the actualgust a bad review when it was her... Latest reply by Sara2