I am a new host and need help!

Sofia34
Level 2
Ladera Ranch, CA

I am a new host and need help!

1. on the pay information, Airbnb indicates that the  payment should receive to my account with is direct deposit.  My guest made the payment on Monday, June 20th and today is June 25th and I still do not see the payment in my account???? This website is VAGE 

2. Does anyone have a PHONE # or contact for AIrbnb?

3. And I also want to know how much to collect for taxes?  And where to get the information regarding OCCUPANCY Tax.

4. Do I need to serve breakfast?

My guest is arriving on Monday, I need to know all these.

Thank you so much:)

5 Replies 5
Malia1
Level 1
Honolulu, HI

I'm new too and my guest has been here for three days but I see no transaction history due to a "pending verification" of my payment method. This seems normal, however based on what I'm reading online. I guess it can take 5 days to verify the payout method.

I don't think you need to provide breakfast. Even though it's called bed and breakfast (bnb), you only provide breakfast if you said you would. Go to your listings. Click one. In the upper right corner click "preview." You'll see exactly what the guest sees and if you may have accidentally checked the box for free breakfast. Otherwise, no.

Have a nice day!
Vini0
Level 2
Netherlands

Hi @Sofia34,

1 -DID you get the initial verification amount in the account which you have provided in Payement mode. If you got the initial amount then you should have recieved the amount. Best way is to communicate airbnb directly .

2- Below is the link where you can find all the detail .

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

3- Occupany taxes are different in different places.Best way to check in your townhall or may be online information.

4- If you dont want and you didnt mention in your listing then you dont need to. That totally depend on you and your listing.

Hope this information will  helped you

Regards 

Vini

C-C0
Level 10
Memphis, TN

Payment is not released to you until the day after your guest checks in. Then depending on your payment method, it comes to you within a few days. It doesn't matter when your guest was charged by Airbnb. Read up just a little bit on what you've embarked upon. Not to do so is ridiculous.
Andreas38
Level 1
Pireas, Greece

I think you are going to get paid after they leave 🙂
Melanie33
Level 8
Ashcott, United Kingdom

Hi

Payment is released to you 24 hrs after guest checked in.  When the guest made payment to Airbnb is irrelevant.

You only need to serve breakfast if you said so in your listing but do check the amenities section to see whether or not you checked that box.

Good luck

Mel