Incorrect Price Calculation

Tim31
Level 1
Waterford, Ireland

Incorrect Price Calculation

Hi

I have been using AirBnB for three years and it has been a good experience. However this year I thought my earnings per week were a bit low. I checked my prices on the calendar and they were ok ( I travel a lot and don't have regular access to the site). My last booking I knew was wrong so I looked it up and this is what I found. My prices are clearly marked € but the AirBnB software is treating it as U$ converting it erroneously to € . How does that happen???. Now we do not seem to have access to any help desk.

What do I do? Should AirBnB refund me the loss that I have incurred due to their faulty software?

3 Replies 3

I have my prices listed as euros but my last reservation   airbnb quoted the same number as dollars.  The reservation has been accepted and I'm losing over €150 from airbnb's error.  I can't get in touch with airbnb people,  What do I do now?  Last year I was able to reach  "Chat" but that seeems to have disappeared!

We had a similar issue .. andd yeah! isn't it terrible that there is no one to contact? 

No chat

No e-mail

No telephone

In Europe this is mandatory to have

Haici0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Go to bottom of the App, make sure the currency (under language) is right. If not change it to be the right currency.