What Hosts are saying

Am I the only one this is happening to. I got an inquiry a couple of weeks ago that said something like this:Inquiry at Maison du Soleil for Jun 26 - 28, 2019Respond by 5:03 AM PDT on Jun 8John1 verification hola How are ya doing I visited your Maison du... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help, I would like to be able to have one night between reservations I.e a check out one morning and the next guest able to book the following day. There doesn’t seem to be an option for this, I only seem to be able to se... Latest reply by Francesca156
    We are fairly new to this and thought we had figured out how to set weekly rentals beginning on Saturdays during our busy season. Then when on AirBnb via our computer, we saw that only Saturdays appeared as "opened" on our calendar with the next six days ... Latest reply by Ana19759
    I am currently co-hosting for someone but I am planning on hosting my own units on AirBnB. Is it possible to do both or do I need to create a new profile in order to host and keep things separate? Latest reply by Theressa1
    Does AirBnB state anywhere publically that no refund is elligible for accommodation fees paid in parts even if cancellation is made at least 7 days prior (so not even 50%)?The accommodation in question has strict refund policy. The payment would have been... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Bonjour ! J'avais réservé un logement pour le mois de juin et le séjour a été annulé.Airbnb me dit m'avoir fait parvenir un remboursement le 3 Avril mais je n'ai toujours rien reçu...Comment obtenir de l'information la dessus et m'assurer de recevoir le ...
    Looking for suggestions. I am new to hosting. When you have guests staying a few days or a week, how often, ic at all, do you go in and change the linens, towels, etc and clean up? Latest reply by Helen3