change cover photo

Judith88
Level 1
New Hampshire, United States

change cover photo

Does anyone know how to change the cover photo?

17 Replies 17
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

When you have the page of your photos open, simply drag them around to change the order. The first one is the cover photo.

Delia0
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

2017 Sep 6th from Hawaii. Slow to do anything on airbnb. Have dragged photos before, but not today -- even changed browsers + checked no downloads, etc behind the laptop scenes. Is there tech work going on? I am stuck now with wrong cover photo + unable to rearrange/drag.

I was trying to do like You sad but it didn't work

I've opened the settings of my Experience, choose Cover and try to download a new photo for a cover but the option is unavailable. And airbnb just wrote - write a letter to us if You want to change a cover. But they didn't answer for 3 days!

Also I want to download more photos for my experience but this option isunavailable too.

Any ideas?

David1580
Level 1
Kansas City, MO

The answer is = wrong

Open the app and do it...

I've opened the settings of my Experience in my account, choose Cover and try to download a new photo for a cover but the option is unavailable. And airbnb just wrote - write a letter to us if You want to change a cover. But they didn't answer for 3 days!

Also I want to download more photos for my experience but this option isunavailable too.

Any ideas?

Christina437
Level 1
Maroubra, Australia

I do not find the link manage your listing any help thank you Christina 

Casey96
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Hello,

I am also having issues updating the photos for my experience. The photos page does not function properly in any of my browsers: the page does not scroll down. The functionality seems neglected.

@Casey96 which browsers are you using?

Supposedly the most compatible browsers are Chrome and Firefox.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/446/which-internet-browsers-work-best-on-airbnb

Jana204
Level 2
Florence, Italy

There is no photo edit option for Airbnb experiences that I can find under Manage or edit. I too would like to add newer photos. Now I’m trying on my phone app but maybe on my computer there might. E more options for this? 

I'm facing problems with changing my cover photo on the listing 3.

I would like to select another photo from my gallery, but this option is inactivated, I get the notification that "Portrait pictures can't be selected." Exactly those three pictures which would be the best are deactivated for selection.

I'm trying to make a landscape out of it, but I don't find the option to do it, if there is any such option.

I have no other choice than to leave another photo as cover photo, but that one is not appropriate, it doesn't represent the apartment.

Can I get some help?

I would be very grateful.

Natasa21 did you solve this issue?.

I'm having the same problem 

@Natasa21 wrote:

I'm facing problems with changing my cover photo on the listing 3.

I would like to select another photo from my gallery, but this option is inactivated, I get the notification that "Portrait pictures can't be selected." Exactly those three pictures which would be the best are deactivated for selection.

I'm trying to make a landscape out of it, but I don't find the option to do it, if there is any such option.

I have no other choice than to leave another photo as cover photo, but that one is not appropriate, it doesn't represent the apartment.

Can I get some help?

I would be very grateful.

Elissa, did you figure it out? I am having the same problems. It seems as soon as upload images to the gallery since you have to pick your cover photo from it it gives me the same notification "Portraitpicturess can not be selected"

Come on airbnb, this is really not a functioning helpful software for us!!!

PLease share if anyone manage to get around and solve this? 

That is the exact same issue that I am having!