What Hosts are saying

where is the instant booking setting on my profile? I am new to Air BnB and want to have it switched OFF at first... and perhaps switch it on once I am used to the system.Thanks Latest reply by Adam41
    Hi Everyone! Can anyone tell me why the price i set for my room is not the price shown on the web page when it comes up? It is usually £1 more, but cleaning fees, Airbnb fees have not been included in the price shown. Also, in the pricing, I had put in... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I recieved a text message notifying me of a customer's request. However when I try to respond, it will not allow me to. It reads... you have too many accounts registered with this number. Then I go to my inbox online and the message is not there. How do I... Latest reply by Chony0
    A potential guest wants to pay for a booking using PayPal. She is from Germany.Is PayPal payments available in Germany? The help just says "PayPal for select countries" but does not specify which countries. Latest reply by Andrea9
    I have two girls coming today and they are arriving two days late. I can tell they are high maintence- vegan, gluten free-booked for a seven day stay and then after booking 7 days (which is a discounted rate) wrote an email that said they wanted to only s... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0