What Hosts are saying

Hi Is there a section on gift cards on the Airbnb site that i can find out more about? I have been asked a few times to by friends/ charity to offer my home as a prize etc and i was wondering can i do this via the gift card concept?Thanks Latest reply by Cormac0
    My main listing photograph shows a price of roughy 4 times my listed price when you log on as a prospective guest, and this price seems to flucuate. I am afraid that this will deter prospects from making enquiries. Any explanations please? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Trying to set up my account through my Managua bank account but we don't have zip codes in Managua so where do I go for help for Airbnb in Managua to be able to get paid? Do I have to go through a US-based account? Any suggestions would be very useful, th...
    To all,I have sent a dispute on JUNE 9 to Payoneer customer's support for fraudulent use of my payoneer card. I have got the extremely unsatisfactory answer that my money is blocked for up to 90 days (time for the dispute to be processed). To me this is s... Latest reply by Michel154
    I've had issues with payment and it took a whole month to get settled. Their error but what a hassle to correct. I have another payout issue now, and can't find the help contact. Everything seems to be re-routed through the Community Help. They are farmin... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi, I need to attach a form for my guests to hand in to security when arriving at my gated community. However, it seems that the attachment is not showing itself through the Airbnb messaging system. How can I resolve this please. Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0