Gift cards

Gift cards

Hi

Is there a section on gift cards on the Airbnb site that i can find out more about?

I have been asked a few times to by friends/ charity to offer my home as a prize etc and i was wondering can i do this via the gift card concept?

Thanks 

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Ciarán4  In the Help Center there is an article about gift cards, how to get them and how to purchase them.  Go there for information.

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

In @Ciarán4's defence, when I type 'gift card' into the Help Centre I get some pretty unhelpful suggestions. Screen shot below. So I googled 'Airbnb gift card' and got a message at the top of my screen: "Right now, gift cards can only be purchased by US residents. If you are a US resident, update your country of residence in Account Settings." So, Ciarán, nothing for the Irish looks like...

Capture.PNG

Gal1
Level 1
Beit Keshet, Israel

Hi there

Do you know if I can send a gift card that will be available for bookung my listing only?

thanks

Gal

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Ciarán4

Hi Ciaran

Do you really thing allowing somebody that has won a prize into you apartment is a good idea, they may not even be Airbnb accredited which breaks the rule by the way.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow.