Payout issue

Chris-Cali0
Level 1
La Quinta, CA

Payout issue

I've had issues with payment and it took a whole month to get settled. Their error but what a hassle to correct. I have another payout issue now, and can't find the help contact. Everything seems to be re-routed through the Community Help. They are farming out their responsibilities of customer service to members. Exasperating!

5 Replies 5
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Chris-Cali0,

Welcome to the Community Center! I'm sorry to hear you have a payout issue, could you give us more information about this? Someone here may be able to give you some advice.

I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

Kirstie

Lorinda0
Level 1
Still Bay, South Africa

Hi Kirstie

It is just so extremely frustrating to try and access my money. I receive an email from Payoneer telling me that x amount of dollars have been paid in and when I try to withdraw I always have insufficient funds???? I do not try and withdraw the full amount taking into account the exorbitant charge the bank adds on but stilll seem to have insufficient funds. This is unacceptable but as yet I have received no answer. I have printed my transaction account which shows that the money is available but I cannot access it. The guests have been and gone, so where is the money and why does it keep on saying insufficient funds?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lorinda0,

I understand you must be frustrated about this issue. If it says on your Airbnb account that the payout has been completed and you have received notification from Payoneer that the money has arrived it sounds like the fact that you cannot withdraw the money is a Payoneer issue rather than one with Airbnb. I would suggest speaking to Payoneer about it first. If they say it's something on Airbnb's end, you need to contact them directly, as this is a peer-to-peer forum for hosts. This Community Help Guide explains the ways of getting in touch with them.

I hope you can get this resolved

Kirstie

Lorinda0
Level 1
Still Bay, South Africa

When I use my Payoneer Master Card the bank takes at least 10%. I also eventually realised that everytime I try to withdraw my money and I receive an insufficient fund response $1 is subtracted. This morning I asked for a balance to make sure I had more than enough cash to withdraw for which I was also charged $1 - which in our South African currency works out to more than R13. I had enough and then tried to withdraw my cash and was once again given a slip indicating I had insufficient funds code 58. I am really in despair as I had asked at least 10% less than what was available, but apparently there still seems to be a problem. This is not the first time it has happened and I have reported it more than once to Payoneer only to receive a ref no and lots of questions that do NOT provide an answer. Please help! 

Lorinda0
Level 1
Still Bay, South Africa

I agree, it is extremely frustrating as you are sent from pontius to pilate and nobody gives a straight answer.