What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting for more than 6 months but less than 12 months now. When a guest recently checked in to stay at my place, I provided her basic bedding. When she first placed her booking, the first thought which sprang to mind was "Yes, there is only 1... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I just got my first booking on Airbnb. I only launched my listing a few hours ago. About one hour later after the listing was launched I got a message saying someone has made a reservation for New Year. I really hadn't yet worked out how to set different ... Latest reply by Jon-Mark0
    Based on my cultural background, it's looked down if I host a man who isn't my relative. Is it legal to give preference to women renters only? Latest reply by Anne226
    This is my first time using airbnb since I was forget detail of my bank account that I used to received the payment then I where can I find the page that I wrote my bank account detail? Please kindly give some solutions..Thanks in advance Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0