I would like to talk to a customer service person directly at airbnb but can't find out how to.

Answered!
Ana488
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

I would like to talk to a customer service person directly at airbnb but can't find out how to.

Hello!

Can somebody from customer service support help me please?

About the payment that I did not receive.

Thank you in advance!

Ana

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Look at this community guide for ways to contact Air BNB.  Towards the end are the country phone numbers.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Look at this community guide for ways to contact Air BNB.  Towards the end are the country phone numbers.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Good luck

Airbnb USA 855-424-7262

I have had absolutely no trouble reaching them. Good luck!

I have been trying ti find out why Airbnb debited my account with R1000. There is never a single answer to any of my queries.

There is no way of talking to a real live person its just all these pre answered questions. It drives me crazy !!!

@Anonymous - @Linda108 provided a link about to a listing of the phone numbers to Airbnb in the various countries.

@Anonymous  I understand how it is frustrating to hosts to have to seek the contact information, but it is also frustrating to hosts who provide that information in the very discussion you are posting in when you don't see the information provided.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LINDA???

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY AIRBNB TOOK R1000 OFF MY ACCOUNT????

Cal them, twitter also works.

David
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Anonymous  If you look at the posts on this thread the link to the community guide has been provided.  I only ask (and not yell) that you take advantage of what we have already provided.  @Cynthia-and-Chris1 also mentioned this to you.

Saj0
Level 1
Poole, United Kingdom

I have had £40 deducted from my account and have no idea why and can't seem to find any contact details on here to speak to anyone or email anyone from Airbnb?  can anyone help 

Saj I am sure there is an explanation for this. I really dont believe that AIRBNB would take it off for no reason.

I had the same thing happen to me and in actual fact it was an error on my part which was quickly resolved

@Saj0  Look at the whole discussion thread and you will find I have provided a community guide link to the information you request.