What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I am a host, my payment has been put on pending which apparently until the day after check in - which is today, but I still have not received the payment today. Should I keep waiting? I've been trying to contact (email) a customer servcie at A...
    does anyone know how many different accounts can a co-host manage? What about how many listings per account? I've seen a few threads with the same question but any of those were answered. Thank you Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I've been having many problems with my account lately.I've noticed 3 weeks ago and sent many messages since then but none of the errors that are on my account and listing have been corrected.Like I said I only noticed about 3 weeks ago but for sure ... Latest reply by Aimara1
    Today my guest will come before 15 o'clock... He told me... He maked some stupid jokes like he didnt answer my question or send stupid question or answer ("hahaha, habe nur kopiert was ich dir früher geschrieben bzw beantwortet habe.", "Kennst du einen Ar... Latest reply by Louis128
    "You recently added a direct deposit (ACH) payout method to your Airbnb account. In order to verify the payment method, we’ve sent you a small test deposit of $0.01." How do I do this? Links are so hard to find on this site!!! Latest reply by Qasim0
    Good day I went into air bnb and see that my yearly rates are compleatly incorrect. how can i change them to sort this issue out or must i email air bnb my yearly rates and they update it? Regards Latest reply by Elizabeth643
    I am brand new, I’ve never tried anything like Airbnb. Im posting my place, and I’m hoping for great results. I’ve been told my ad is lacking and is not likely to be booked. Any feedback or help for a newbie would be INCREDIBLY appreciated. Also, any tips... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I started listing a Bunkhouse/apartment in April of last year (2017). Now 10 months later I have the town knocking on my door telling me I need to pull permits and install all kinds of things to meet code. The big one is they say I need a sprinkler syst... Latest reply by Matthew285