Account and listing errors and other problems

Account and listing errors and other problems

Hello,
I've been having many problems with my account lately.
I've noticed 3 weeks ago and sent many messages since then but none of the errors that are on my account and listing have been corrected.
Like I said I only noticed about 3 weeks ago but for sure they have been there for a long time because it has been months that I have not reviewed my account.
These are the errors I have found for the moment but I am sure there others that I still did not see:
1) price on my listings are higher then what I have put, in room 1 and 3 I put 52 euro and it shows 54 euro and in room 2 I put 48 and it shows 49;
2) number of reviews are different, on my progress page I have 147 reviews, on my profile page I have 150 reviews and this morning it said 155 reviews;
3) on my listings, for example room 1, it does not show how many times people have viewed this listing but if I go on my graphic of views it shows that more then 160 people have viewed this listing in the last week, and room 2 says that 135 people have viewed the page in the last week but on the graphic it shows more then 200, and room 3 does not show anything like room 1;
4) the dates showing of the last updates that I have made on my listings are not true, room 1 shows February 26 but my last update has been February 16 and I have email that proves it, and room 2  says last update on February 28 but my last update was on February 23, and same thing for room 3 where it says last update on February 25 but my last update has been before that date. I noticed that the update dates change by themselves going forward in time;
5) trip reviews says 49 % today, yesterday it was more then 50% and a couple days ago it said again 49% and I received my last review more then 5 days ago.

At the moment, according to my calculation, I have more then 50% 5 star reviews.

My 5 star reviews also are different depending on the page you check, I have 84 % somewhere and 85% somewhere else;
These are the errors I've seen so far but I am sure there are other ones.

Lately, my listings seem to have gone down in the research pages that they have become almost unreachable and I do not know if it is due to the problems I am having with my account.
As of today I have only had answers stating that my problems have been reported to another office.  3 weeks have passed since my first messages and the situation remains the same.
One more thing, I sent a request for a Professional photographer to take photos of my house and had a response from airbnb stating that they had a photographer named "Nestor" that would have contacted me but at the time no one has. What should I do?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Aimara1 ,

@ item 1:

Your listing is in Cuba and the Euro is not the national currency. I think the price differences are related to the exchange of currencies ?

@item 4:

Every small change (like blocking 1 night in the calender) counts as a change. Airbnb can also perform a change, especcially if you contacted them for problems to investigate.

Best regards, Emiel

Hello Emiel,

thank you for responding.

about item 1:

since day one I selected euro as my currency payment;

and about item 4:

honestly I did not know that small changes as blocking 1 night in the calendor counts as a change, but I have not made changes in the last week so if you say that airbnb can perform a change and it counts has an update it must of been them. But I can't see the changes performed by them and I did not receive any message telling me about changes made on my listing.