Updating my yearly rates

Elizabeth643
Level 2
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Updating my yearly rates

Good day

I went into air bnb and see that my yearly rates are compleatly incorrect. how can i change them to sort this issue out or must i email air bnb my yearly rates and they update it?

Regards

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Elizabeth643 ,

You did not mentioned in what way the rates are incorrect.

I assume you looked at Transaction History pages ?

Did you also download the CSV files, to import into a spreadsheet and  see more details ?

best regards, Emiel

Elizabeth643
Level 2

Its the seasonal rates that are incorrect.

Elizabeth643
Level 2

can you give me an email address so that i can email the correct rates for the year and then changes can be made or????

Hi @Elizabeth643

You need to open your calendar and enter the dates yourself. There is the option to select "Smart Pricing", which is generally agreed to be pretty inaccurate. You can enter a base rate first, as the lowest default rate, then manually add any different prices for weekends, holiday times, etc. DO NOT add a base rate after you have made your changes, as it will override all your special prices. It's tedious, but the only way to actually control your prices. While you are doing this, you can also add special availability conditions if you like, for example a different minimum stay for a particular date range.

Cheers

Susan

Elizabeth643
Level 2

Ok thank you very much, im quite useless so will try and let youo know if i came right