What Hosts are saying

Hello !Sorry for my bad english. I'm french and I got the majority in my country (18) but I'd like to book a airbnb for a friend and me in Japan. I know the majority is 20 there so I wonder if I need to be 20 or not.Thank you very much Latest reply by Gabriel534
    We currently hsve guests staying at our rural property... They have decided to do wheelies in their car all over the field in from of the property showing total disrespect. Has anyone had a similar experience and can we claim damages? We dont take a secur... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, new to airbnb & wishing it was a little easier to navigate., I posted a price & when payout shows up it's much lower..Then I have interested renter & she says it's shows much higher then she originally saw..please advise..Not feeling comfortable & ... Latest reply by Tricia96
    I cancelled a reservation of a guest who looked like a criminal.Now he threathens me on the phone to come beat me.He has my address, what can I do ? Latest reply by Cindy249
    Hi, I have sent my visitors a special offer, but they cannot open the link.what is the best way to resolve this?Just wait till 24hrs is up and resend special offer. Or adjust the nightly price to reflect special offer and get them to rebook ? Thanks for a... Latest reply by Terry-And-Robyn0
    Today I got word from the host of a property I booked two months ago that they werent happy with the price and wanted to increase the rate. Their reason was that they hadnt realised that Air B and B had set the rate too low, despite confirming in writing ... Latest reply by Lianne22
    Hi, here's my situation:I've booked a listing from a superhost with instant book for December 2019, the next day i received a message from the host saying that he forgot to adjust it's price for those dates and wanted me to cancel my reservation. I told h... Latest reply by Sandra856