What Hosts are saying

Hello, I added payout method (International Wire), but in the inbox there is still written, that I haven’t set up a payout method yet and to get paid for reservations, I need to add a payout method. By the way, I hosted one guest already and the amount ha... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Tengo una reserva ya confirmada para los proximos dias, para 3 huespedes por 6 días. Ahora el huesped quiere adicionar un huesped pero este sólo estaría por 3 días. Cómo se debe proceder para que la pgin calcule el cargo aicionl pero solo por 3 días ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    hello, if you use a coupon to book a place, do you get change or is the coupon gone. I had coupon for 77 pounds and booked a place for 44 , does that mean I still have 33 to spend ? I cant find details anywhere. Thanks Latest reply by Nicole-And-Chris0
    how do I get my listing to come up in search results? There is only 1 Shamiana in Puerto Vallarta - but the search finds TONS of other properties and locations but doesn't return MY Listing!!! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16738839How do I fix this in Ai... Latest reply by Emiel1