Pricing Rule Sets, and Forced single price without allowing Weekend Pricing in the Block.

Ken343
Level 1
Southampton, NY

Pricing Rule Sets, and Forced single price without allowing Weekend Pricing in the Block.

Hi everyone.  So,  I select a block on the Calandar.   All good,   Rule Sets impresive for my complicated rules -- all psyched, and then what happens?  Add the great rule, not to allow check ins or checkouts on Sat/Sun  - and then the Air BnB forces me to enter a Price in the Nightly Price field without ANY option for wekend pricing coming up.   It erased all my weekend pricing and FORCED to me to enter this one nightly price in orider to apply the rule.   So sad.  Then you can't really see the rule set color in the listing weither.  Any help here would be appreciated.  Thank you!   How can I add weekend pricing to a block with the rule set already in it?   If I select the block again it does NOT tell me that the rule is applied, it makes me select arule all over again and still with this dam single price ....  Ideas?   The calander shoudl be a lot more clear on what rules are being applied to each date and it shoudl allow the weekend pricing inside the rule itself! It would be very clean that way.

0 Replies 0