What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have a problem with booking i finish all steps the last step 4/4 airbnb ask me for passport then the page always give me trouble and the app close from it self i want to finish booking please give me a feedback.ThanksAli
    My guests were smoking inside. The whole house smells. I personally provided them with an ashtray outside. It is listed as non smoking in the house rules. What do I do? Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Hi wondering if anyone can help. I’ve had two bookings now where on the day of arrival the person that has booked after I’ve given them my address tells me they’ve messed up there flight details but there friend or in today’s case the ladies son will be c...
    Two guests, one from France and one from New Jersey and who are unfamiliar with our local area, requested to book because they wanted to go to Yosemite National Park. On a map, my town appears to be very close but it takes 2 hours to drive there because ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Had to cancel my stay at a Chattanooga, TN house because the night of there was no heat and I was frozen throughout the night. I reached out to the hostess and she became aggressive over me asking to have heat on during my stay. I definitely wanted to lea... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I searched and googled but all I found about Host, their complains and issues. It's the Host community on Airbnb but I wanted to know if there is any Guest Community on Airbnb where Guests can share their experiences and issues, what they have done in par... Latest reply by Swati11
    As a first time user of Airbnb, i was unaware of the expectations at time of check-out. I even didn't read reviews of the host before booking another one. Later on, one of the host in Springfield, IL shared a house with us. seperate one bedroom. I arrived... Latest reply by Swati11