What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have tried searching on the forums and online, but could not find any information on whether it's possible to amend a co-hosting agreement. I am guessing that a new one will have to be created. Any ideas? Latest reply by Alexandros9
    I have two little dogs that live in my space, but to be honest if you didn't see me outside with them you would never know they are there. I have a completely separate apartment on the second floor that I've been renting on air bnb for the past 10 months.... Latest reply by Christina99
    They checked out while I was off site and texted to thank me for the great weekend, but said nothing about the chip. Not at all sure what to do. Been hosting 6 years and this is the second time a guest hasn't admitted to damage. The first time the guy ... Latest reply by Robin53
    Does anyone now how to move my listing to the first couple of pages... Its currently appearing in the pages towards the end so it doesnt really get noticed unless people use the filters... Any help is appreciated. Thank you! Latest reply by Avelino0
    Hi Everyone! I have an interesting situation. I had a few guests, who enjoyed their stay. But when my guest wrote his review, said that there were problems with the Wi-Fi. Our Wi-Fi is our main selling point, since we have one of the fastest connections i... Latest reply by Kenneth18
    • original
    • Airbnb Guest 2
    Had an inquiry to book my house (entire listing) for a wedding weekend. The guest is planning to "have a few children babysat for the evening".....!!!! And, she is assuming that they are free since they are not staying the full night. Not sure how to resp... Latest reply by Judy29
    I have guests booked in June. They tried to message me this evening but could not send the message through. They received an error code. So....they contacted me with a "reservation request" for dates in May. I answered the question that they had for their... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi there, We recently started hosting and have noticed an uptick in our utility bills as expected. However, the water bill went up a lot more than we expected it to! Not sure if someone left it on for a long time or what... now I'm worried about what else... Latest reply by Jayesh0