Amend Co-Hosting Agreement

Alexandros9
Level 3
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Amend Co-Hosting Agreement

Hi,

I have tried searching on the forums and online, but could not find any information on whether it's possible to amend a co-hosting agreement. I am guessing that a new one will have to be created.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

I would also like to know if anyone can answer this question...

Hi @Gerson-and-Tifarrah0,

I don't think it's possible. I did a fair bit of searching for the answer, and I think the only option is to cancel the existing agreement and replace it with a new one. 

I am always curious if Airbnb even looks at these forums because amending a co-host agreement seems pretty basic...similar to amending a reservation, which is an available function.

For anyone who stumbled upon this thread in seach of the answer: After having two separate co-hosting agreements that required modifications, I had no other option than to call Airbnb to ask them how, if at all possible, do you amend an agreement. As I suspected, there is no way to make any changes to an agreement (only an open proposal can be amended). I would think this is probably an oversight, considering everything else is amendable, such as reservations.

So, for now, if you need to make any changes to an agreement, the host will need to resend co-hosting request, co-host then sends proposal, and host has to agree.