What Hosts are saying

Hello,Recently, Airbnb notified me that I was a superhost and that I had earned a reward. Of the options offered, I selected a photographer to create some new images of our place. He came, did his work, and is now telling me that Airbnb will decide which ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have a rental that was for 1 week and ended yesterday. When I went there to clean today they were still there. Apparently its a communication company that has travelling employees that they do rentals for. It's a group of three individuals and the "rent... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hola, Como puedo evitar que el rato de Reservas aceptadas sea bajo?, me escribe mucha gente con peticiones falsas, con una sola noche, una sola persona, preguntando cosas no queriendo reserva. Al final me toca rechazar claro. Existe alguna manera de evita... Latest reply by Sofia380
    Those that are hosting in the Hollywood area in Florida.....I am having a hard time looking for a company that still provides a real ols school land line and service. Can someone let me know who they use for their carrier that stiil provides this service?...