What Hosts are saying

Great Hosting (IMO) is all about the details, making sure your home is sparkling clean (also in the hard to reach), ensuring all amenities are there (adding more soap to that dispenser, putting extra garbage bags), checking all appliances work (light bulb... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello! I'm new here (and to hosting), so please point me in the right direction if there is a better place for this to go. I'm also not sure if this is a question or a feature request, but it would be great if hosts could update the communication stars ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hey Everyone,Been an Airbnb host for quite a while now. I live in a multi-story apartment in Southbank, Melbourne Australia where you need a key with a tag to access the building and elevators. I typically welcome my guests in person and hand them the key... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am surprised that most of the BNB hosts in Mumbai have no clue to submit Form-C when a foreign national checks in. Isn't it risky? I would love to hear from other hosts in India regarding this. The guests are equally not aware and gets surprised when I ...
    I am not a big makeup wearer. So I admit I have a hard time understanding this one and I get really frustrated. Mascara and foundation etc all over pillow cases. Especially that mascara! So hard to get out. I’ve hosted 272 guests at this point and I have... Latest reply by Janice146