What Hosts are saying

To register for the March webinar “Hosting for the Soul.” Don’t have a clue what I’m talking about? I’m proud to announce Elle Callanan’s return to the webinar stage. She will be sharing with us her inspiring Airbnb Open Class “Hosting for the Soul.”“We w... Latest reply by Evelyn0
    • March - Webinar (4).jpg
    Hi, I sent a message this week and got an answer from Sabine but after that it was silent again. I rented my room out the 11th of march but still haven't received my payment of 163 euros. It's already taken of the bank account of my guest Folco but i stil... Latest reply by Clare0
    We have just joined the Airbnb community and have not had a guest yet. We have however had one confirmed booking. We have received a few requests and one inparticular that keeps changing the number of people and nights and asking me for the cost. Doesn't ... Latest reply by John-and-Sharon0
    Tonight if our first hosting night and we greeted 5 guests in 2 cars. We've been informed by neighbours that 2 more cars have since arrived and not sure how many more people but potentially over 12.Not sure how to handle this situation?I'm annoyed to have... Latest reply by Donna15

Tax

Hello everyone , this will be my first year paying taxes as an airbnb host . I live in Bali Indonesia and I have been renting my owner apartment on airbnb for at least 3 months.Can someone advice me what it is that I should do in order to be legal when I ... Latest reply by I-Nengah0