You Still Have Time

Evelyn0
Level 10
Arkport, NY

You Still Have Time

March - Webinar (4).jpgTo register for the March webinar “Hosting for the Soul.” 

Don’t have a clue what I’m talking about?

I’m proud to announce Elle Callanan’s return to the webinar stage. She will be sharing with us her inspiring Airbnb Open Class “Hosting for the Soul.”

“We will explore how to live a “FULL LIFE” and how to share this lifestyle of peace, passion, joy and empowerment with our guests. You’ll  also receive a 25% discount to work 1-on-1 with Elle on your soulful journey."

YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!

TIME: 11:00AM EST

REGISTER: CLICK HERE

GUEST: Elle Callanan

TOPIC: “Hosting for the Soul”

See you soon,
Evelyn

PS: *Here is Elle Callanan’s first chat with us on Interior Design for your Airbnb and below is her bio:

Elle is a business owner, life coach and decorator, and loves hosting her Airbnb guests in Manhattan and Connecticut. After over a decade visually branding flagship stores for retailers like Pottery Barn and Anthropologie, she now partners with clients to create beautiful, functional home solutions and personal action plans, serving each client’s needs from self care to clean closets to additional income.

To learn more about Elle and Elle Home, visit her on Instagram at @ellecallanan and reach out via email at (email hidden).

2 Replies 2
Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Evelyn0, I attended the Webinair. Elle's presentation was absolutely wonderful. I came away feeling motivated and inspired.

I look forward to your 'Spring Clean' challenge in April. 🙂

@Donna15 I'm so glad.