What Hosts are saying

Hi Community. So Maggie booked our "Unicorn Lair and Pillow Fort" attic space very last minute with a platonic travel companion. I accepted her request and put together her room for her arrival and went out to do some errands. I contacted her by text to c... Latest reply by Lynn21
    Has Airbnb done anything to fix the glitches with the dashboard. I have found that the dashboard is consistently missing guest arrivals and departures. This is a major problem since we are managing multiple listings and the calendar is not easy to use. Latest reply by Elisa31
    I have just recieved a request from a person called "Ivan" from China for a room at our bnb in NZ, it would be our first from this area and unusually because he is asking for 10 days in June which is far longer than normal and also out of season? he state... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    I have a party house airbnb in my backyard. Three bedrooms, large balconies and a pool. I list my airbnb apt as a quiet oasis in the middle of Hollywood, which it was until afew months ago when the house behind me became an airbnb. It is run by a manageme... Latest reply by Linda71